The nearest Airports are at Delhi and Chandigarh, which are connected to Kurukshetra by road and rail. Taxi services are also available from the airports. Delhi is at a distance of 160 km from Kurukshetra.
How to Reach
Kurukshetra Railway Station, also called the Kurukshetra Junction is located on main Delhi-Ambala Railway line. Kurukshetra is well connected with all important towns and cities of the country. The Shatabadi Express halts here. Kurukshetra Railway Station having 2 exit points, 1. Towards city, 2. Towards sec-13.
- Karnal, Panipat, Sonipat, New Delhi Side.
- Ambala Cantt., Chandigarh, Kalka Side,
- Ambala Cantt., Ambala City, Khanna, Rampura, Patiala, Bhatinda Side.
- Kaithal, Narwana, Jind
- Main Enterance (City Side) Timing: 24 hr.
- Sector 13 Side Timing: 6:00 AM To 14:00
- Near Aggarwal Dharamshala, Timing: 7:00 AM To 8:00 PM
(Exit point of railway Station city side)
Haryana Roadways Buses and other neighboring State Corporation buses connect Kurukshetra to other cities like Delhi, Chandigarh and other important places. Buses connecting to Delhi (160 Km), Ambala (40 Km) and Karnal (39 Km) are frequently available.Kurukshetra is at distance of about 6 Km from Pipli, an important road junction on the National Highway No.1 popularly called the Grand Trunk Road.
KURUKSHETRA GET AROUND
Various modes to visit in and around the city kurukshetra. Transport facility is available by Local Bus, Autos, Taxi etc.