Procedure/Condition to Delete a name from Electoral Roll
One can get correct his/her wrongly entered particulars in the Electoral Roll by filling Complete Form No
7 with related documentary proofs.
- Details of person inclusion of whose name is objected to / Details of person whose entry is to be deleted(Electoral Roll Part No., Serial No. of the entry in that Part of electoral roll and Identity Card No issued to that person)
- Details of objector
- Reason(s) for objection / deletion.(Due to death, due to shifting, not ordinarily residing at the registered address etc.)
- Proof to substantiate the reason given for removal of the name lies with the Objector.
- One can register for deletion of his/her name in Electoral Roll by filling Form No 7.
- You can Apply Online here
This facility is also available in E-disha centre.
For any Enquiry : Call on Toll Free Number 1800-180-1744.