Procedure/Condition for corrections in the wrongly entered particulars
The documents required to apply for corrections are as follows :- 

  1. Proof of Residency i.e.
    I. Bank / Kisan / Post Office current Pass Book, or
    II. Applicants Ration Card / Passport / Driving License / Income Tax Assessment Order, or
    III. Latest Water / Telephone / Electricity / Gas Connection Bill for that address, either in the name of the applicant or that of his / her immediate relation like parents etc., or
    IV. Postal department’s posts received / delivered in the applicant’s
  2. Details of Electors  Photo Identity Card.
  3. Details of entries to be corrected
  4. One can register for correction his/her name in Electoral Roll by filling  Form No 8.
  5. You can Apply Online here

This facility is also available in E-disha centre. 

For any Enquiry : Call on Toll Free Number 1800-180-1744.