Awards & Achivement
A). FREE CAMPS
1.Free Health camps are organized by the Deptt. Of AYUSH Kurukshetra in
2. Free camps are organized at Geeta Dham, Jaat Dhareamshala and Guru
Brammhanand ashram on the occasion of solar eclipse.
B). SCHOOL HEALTH PROGRAMS
1. Children are examined in the primary
school by Ay.Medical Officers of all the dispensaries under School heallth
2. Children suffering suffering from anaemia are treated with Punarnava Mandoor.
3. Children suffering from Intestinal worm are treated with Vidangadi Loh or
Krimi Kuthar Ras
4. Children suffering fromDental Caries and eye/ear disease or any othe
abnormallties are reffered to Nearby C.H.C. or P.H.C.
5. Health Talk about persnol hygiene is also given to the school children
C. GERIATRIC CLINIC
1. Every Tuesday Of the month is observed as Geriatric Clinic
2. In Geriatric Clinic oldage person above 60 years are examined.
D. FAMILY PLANNING WORK
1. STERILIZATION :- Female and Male are motivated for Tubectomy and vasectomy for
the purpose of control of population and family welfare.
2. DELIVERY :- Pregnant mothers are motivated for delivery in Delivery Hut or
3. IMMUNZATION :- Mothers are motivated for complete Immunization of their
4. ANTENATAL AND POSTNATAL CARE:- Traind Dais working in the dispensaries takes
Antinatal and Post natal care of the mothers.